/ Fire Administration
/ Deployment PlanKeizer Fire District 2005 Deployment Plan for Emergency Services Delivery and Response
The purpose of the Keizer Fire District 2005 Deployment Plan for Emergency Services Delivery and Response document is to provide the following for the community:
- A tool for defining baseline emergency response performance standards.
- A descriptive tool for validating station location decisions.
- A management tool for determining apparatus type, staffing level, and staffing patterns.
- A predictive tool for helping to determine workload and ideal unit utilization.
- A basis for continually measuring performance improvements over time.
- Policy guidance when dealing with resource procurement and allocation as the district plans for the next 5-10 year period.
- Standards of emergency response coverage, are those written procedures that determine the distribution and concentration of the fixed and mobile resources of a fire and EMS organization. The standards include twelve key points. This document includes a section for each point. Descriptions, definitions, current practices, facts, and proposed changes may be presented in each section.
Should you have any questions regarding the 2005 Deployment Plan, please email Deputy Chief Randy Jackson or call him at 503-390-9111.
Last Updated: 9/9/2005 11:44:09 PM
The above document(s) are Adobe® Acrobat® PDF files and may be viewed using the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™. Most newer web browsers already contain the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ plug-in. However, if you need it, click on the "Get Acrobat® Reader™" icon to download it now.