/ Station & Apparatus
/ Station 350
/ Medic 35Medic 35
|Medic-35 Enroute to First Call|
Medic 35 is our primary Advanced Life Support (ALS) unit staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2003 International/Lifeline Medic Unit
Current Mileage: 9,301
In Service Date: November 2003
Designated Use: ALS Transport Medic Unit
- Motor: International 7.6 Liter, 230 HP
- Transmission: Allison World
- Electrical (Specialty): 270 AMP Alternator, 3 Battery System, 2400 Watt 110 Volt Power Inverter / Battery Charger. TST PDC-750 microprocessor based electrical system.
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus:  Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Communications:  VHF Mobile Dual Head Radio,  VHF Portable Radios,  800MHZ Mobile Radio,  800MHZ Portable Radio, Headset Intercom System and  Cell Phone
- Specialty Medical Equipment: Air-Assisted Box Lowering for Cot Loading, Stryker® Ambulance Cot, Physio-Control Lifepak® 12 Defibrillator, Onboard Oxygen System, and a Full Compliment of Advanced Life Support Medical Equipment
- Miscellaneous: Siren, All Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes, Opticom™ Traffic Controller, Whelen LED lighting package.